What is DUNDU – Giants of Light?
- DUNDU is an illuminated large-scale puppet show that has enthralled spectators worldwide.
- Though large in size, they are gentle creatures that glide between audience members with ease and grace, while tickling fancies and chins along the way.
- DUNDU is a family, and through years of stellar craftsmanship, original live music, and finely- tuned puppeteering, they are bringing a visually interactive, mobile experience to the Stampede.
- It is hard to describe the captivating nature of these glowing figures but when the performance lights up someone’s eyes, they know their goal has been achieved - to instill a simple sense of wonder and togetherness in adults and children
- For more information please check out their website at http://dundu.eu/
Where is this event held?
- In the Corral, in the East side.
Dates and Schedule
July 10th - 14th 2019
12:45 p.m. – 1 p.m.
3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
6:15 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- No. Admission to this event is included with admission to Stampede Park.
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. As all seats for shows in the Corral are first come-first served, depending on the popularity of the event, there might be a line-up.
What time do I need to arrive?
- To increase the possibility of guaranteeing a seat, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Is accessible seating available?
- Yes. There are 10 spots available for a guest and companion. There is accessible seating on the North side of the Corral. This seating is also available first come-first served.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- Northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
- Yes. You can take your stroller to the Corral where there will be a designated unsupervised area to store your stroller while watching the event.
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- No, alcohol will not be available for purchase at this event.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.