What is Light Balance?
- Originally from the Ukraine, this travelling LED dance troupe has garnered fans from all over the world with performances on Britain’s Got Talent in 2014, in which they placed fourth and America’s Got Talent in 2017, in which they placed third.
- Light Balance is a hi-tech neon and LED show with elements of acrobatic and dance choreography.
- When the lights go out, you are left alone with yourself, armed only by imagination.
- The atmosphere of magic, light, dance and music gets into you; makes you believe in what is happening on a stage. The colorful images of a neon world remain in mind for a long time.
- For more information about this group please visit: https://lightbalance.net/
Where is this event held?
- In the Corral, in the east side.
Dates and Schedule
July 4th 2019
6:30 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
July 5th - 9th 2019
12:45 p.m. – 1 p.m.
3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
6:15 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- No. Admission to this event is included with admission to Stampede Park.
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. As all seats for shows in the Corral are first come-first served, depending on the popularity of the event, there might be a line-up.
What time do I need to arrive?
- To increase the possibility of guaranteeing a seat, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Is accessible seating available?
- Yes. There are 10 spots available for a guest and companion. There is accessible seating on the North side of the Corral. This seating is also available first come-first served.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- Northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
- Yes. You can take your stroller to the Corral where there will be a designated unsupervised area to store your stroller while watching the event.
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- No, alcohol will not be available for purchase at this event.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.