What is Maker Market?
- One-of-a-kind Canadian-made handcrafted goods for sale.
- Now in the second year, the Market showcases some of the incredible talent of our vibrant Western Canadian maker community.
- The Maker Market has something for everyone (and their dog). With three rounds of vendors over 10 days, you’ll want to keep coming back to see what’s new.
Where is the event held?
- The BMO Centre, Hall A.
Dates and schedule
July 6, 7, 9, 12 – 15
11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
July 8 and 11
9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
10 a.m – 11 p.m.
- For a complete list of artists, please click here.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- Northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Is there a bag check available for my purchases?
- Yes.The bag check in the BMO Centre is located outside the Stampede Store just through the Corral Entrace. Cost is $4 per parcel.Hours of operation are the same as the Stampede Market.