What is The Stampede Market?
- 200 retailers showcase new products, tasty treats and unique choices you won’t find anywhere else.
- Discover a mix of your favourite brand names, local sellers and handmade goods.
- Explore the culinary arts with performances on the Kitchen Theatre stage and stop by the Palm Bay Hideaway to sip on a cocktail or a beer in this beach-themed oasis.
Where is the event held?
- The BMO Centre.
Dates and schedule
July 6, 7, 9, 12 – 15
11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
July 8 and 11
9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
10 a.m – 11 p.m.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- Northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Is there a bag check available for my purchases?
- Yes.The bag check in the BMO Centre is located outside the Stampede Store just through the Corral Entrace.
- Cost is $4 per parcel.
- Hours of operation are the same as the Stampede Market.