- The delicious rustic and globally inspired buffet at the Clubhouse Rustic Kitchen is the perfect way to savour and enjoy your Rodeo and Grandstand Show experience. Great for groups small and large.
- The Clubhouse is the only full service restaurant open to the public on Stampede Park, located on the fourth level of the Grandstand.
- A perfect complement to your rodeo and evening show experience! Enjoy our signature buffet and relax with your guests before you go to your seats to enjoy the show!
- Huge windows overlooking the Infield flood the Clubhouse with incredible natural light.
- Available for bookings from 10ppl to 250ppl • Available for lunch and dinner reservations: Call Courtney Klapeci @3203
- Depending upon your group size you may have a semiprivate section or be right in the heart of the action in the main dining room.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Dinner: 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Are there any age restrictions?
- The Clubhouse Rustic Kitchen is an all ages venue.
Do I need a ticket to get into this venue?