Dates and schedule
- 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- July 8, 10 & 11 open at 9 a.m.
- The Kiester Family Fiddlers perform for an hour each day at 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
What's in Weadickville?
- Ice Cream Parlour
- The Monster Cones Ice Cream shop in Weadickville is set to deliver more than you dreamed of when it comes to hard scoop ice cream. Sporting 16+ flavours of premium ice cream, the monstrous portion sizes are sure to leave you satisfied. So swing on by and grab a 'normal' size cone or take it to the edge and challenge a monster!
- 7-Eleven Food Store
- 7/11 Provides Convenience and Value! Hot? Come in for a Slurpee and cool off! Hungry? Oh yea! We got the best Taquitos.
- Cold – or need a boost? Come in for MONSTER ENERGY drinks, COKE or Coffee.
- Fazackerley's Fudge
- Serving up handmade fudge and treats since 1951. Come visit and indulge.
- Family Fruit Stand
- Family Freezed Gourmet Ice Pops and Family Fruit are all together as our “Family Fruit Stand.” Giant freshly chopped fruit, all-fresh (no concentrate) herb and fruit infused hand- squeezed drinks and amazing fruit packed frozen treats on a stick.
- Quirk Cabin
- Step inside an 1880s cabin to learn more about life on the range, Stampede history, and our historical collections.
- Sara's Sweets
- Sara’s Sweets, is the old fashioned candy shoppe. Explore a selection of licorice, lollipops, jawbreakers, cotton candy varieties and assorted chocolate. Come see what you can find to tickle your sweet tooth.
- The Dawg House
- The Dawg house serving all family favourites, Angus beef quality hot dogs and local butcher supplied smokies. Vegetarian salad option all at a very family affordable price. Don’t be in the dawg house and come eat at the dawg house.
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- No. There are a few picnic tables in the area.
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly.Some locations may line up.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- The parking lot located northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- No, alcoholic beverages will not be available for purchase in this area.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes.Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration.Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.