What is Coca-Cola IgNITES the Night?
- This one- night-only event is back again to light up the Midway on Monday, July 8th.
- Join up for an evening of exciting music, bright lights and sharable moments that you won’t be able to experience anywhere else.
- Ride all night on the Midway – wristbands for unlimited access to Midway rides for just $29.99 (plus GST)
- Running until 1 a.m.
- Available for purchase on the day of
Where is the event held?
- In the Coca-Cola Stage and Midway.
Dates and schedule
Monday July 8th 2019
6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Nik Wallenda: King of the High Wire
Nik Wallenda will attempt to break his personal record for Longest Urban Tightrope Walk at a distance of 1703 ft. (519 meters) across the Midway! Beginning at the Kid’s midway and ending at the Rotary House, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to watch an acrobatic legend up close and personal.
4KORNERS DJ Set
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- No. These shows are included with admission
Can I bring my stroller?
- You may bring your stroller, however the Big Four Roadhouse is an 18+ venue after 6:00 p.m.
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase in the Big Four Roadhouse, but not at the Coca-Cola stage and on the Midway.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.