What is the Kitchen Theatre?
- Experience the excitement and taste the mastery of guest chefs each day of the Stampede.
- Kitchen Theatre showcases local chefs, restaurants and producers. Depending on the day you will be able to sample local bison, lamb, chocolate desserts, cheese, oils and much more.
- There are 10 new presenters, well known to Calgary foodies, joining us at the Kitchen Theatre this year. Of course, the incredibly popular Dueling Chef competition returns (July 9, 12 and the finale on July 14). Also don’t miss the 4 popular Calgary chefs as they compete for Calgary Stampede Top Chef honours.
Where is the Kitchen Theatre located?
- The Kitchen Theatre is located in the Stampede Market, which is in the BMO Centre Hall A.
Kitchen Theatre Stage schedule:
- There are nonstop cooking shows from 11 a.m.to 9:45 p.m. daily (with the exception of Friday, July 6 – when programs start at 1 p.m.).
- For more information or a detailed schedule, please visit the Western Showcase website located here.