Is parking available on Stampede Park?
- During the Calgary Stampede, parking is available predominantly at the north end of Stampede Park.
- Parking is available on a first come first serve basis and is $25 per day. There is no re-entry. If you leave, you will need to find a space and pay again.
- There is some reserved parking available if you would like to ensure a space. Please contact our parking office at 403.261.0153.
Can I park my RV or trailer at Stampede?
- There is no public parking for RV’s or trailers on Stampede Park property. The nearest parking available is the Walmart parking lot located at 1100-3800 Memorial Drive NE.
Can Taxi’s and Uber’s drop off or pick up at Stampede Park?
Taxi: there are three designated locations on Stampede Park where Taxi’s queue or pick up.
- Erlton Entry located at the south end of Stampede Park
- 14th Avenue & Olympic Way SE at the north end of Stampede Park
- BMO Centre/Cowboys Casino at the north end of Stampede Park
Uber: are permitted to pick up and drop off at Stampede Park, however they do not have a designated area.
Is there Car to Go parking available at Stampede Park?
- We offer some designated parking for Car2go users. This parking is located on the north end of Stampede Park outside of Olympic Entry on 13th Avenue at 5th Street SE.
Where is the nearest train or bus stop?
- There are two C-train stations adjacent to Stampede Park. Victoria Park/Stampede station is nearest to our Main Entry. Erlton Station is nearest to our south entrance named Erlton Entry. City transit buses are also located near these stations.
Can I walk to Stampede Park?
- Calgary is a very walkable city and depending on where you are coming from, walking is a great option to visit Stampede Park. The City of Calgary has some detailed information on pathways and trails which can be found here.
Is there motorcycle parking available at Stampede Park?
- Yes, we have assigned motorcycle parking in all of our parking lots.
I am getting dropped off at Stampede, where is the best place to be dropped off?
- For guests who are being dropped off or picked up, there is a cell phone pickup waiting area north of Stampede Park, outside of Olympic Entry near 14 Avenue and 5 Street SE. At the south end of Stampede Park, the pickup area is located at 25 Avenue and Stampede Trail SE.
I am arriving by limo, town car, etc. Where can I get dropped off?
- Please instruct your driver to drop you off at the south end of Stampede Park which is accessed off of 25th Avenue SE.