What is the Western Oasis?
- This feature destination showcases western culture. Meet artists from throughout North America and purchase original artwork and photographs. Enjoy non-stop music and entertainment at the Window on the West Stage. New this year is a 2nd convenient location in Weadickville!
- The Window on the West (WOW) stage embodies western culture by showcasing a variety of talent through live Country and Western music as well as the occasional cowboy poet. Audiences of all ages are invited to sit, relax, (or stand and dance) and enjoy the performances which are 45-minutes each and are scheduled.om 11 am through 7 pm each day during the 10 days of the Stampede.
Where is the Western Oasis?
- The Western Oasis is located in the BMO Centre Halls D & E. To enter the Western Oasis, proceed through Hall C of the Stampede Market.
- The Window on the West Stage is located in Hall D.
Window on the West Stage schedule:
- See the entire Window on the West Stage schedule here.