What is the Military Zone?
- The Military Zone is a static display featuring military equipment.
- RHIB (Rigid-hulled Inflatable Boat)
- CF-18 Cockpit Display
- LAV (tank)
- TAPV (Textron Tactical Armoured Patrol Vehicle)
- MRZR (like a military jeep)
- Leopard 2 Tank
- Small arms and sniper displays.
Where is the event held?
- In the south end of the Midway.
What’s new in 2019?
- This display was previously between the Saddledome and the Great FUNtier in 2017. It is now at the south end of Stampede Park (same a 2018).
Dates and schedule
|July 4, 2019||5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|July 5-14, 2019||11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
opens early on Value Days
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- No. Access to this area is included with admission.
Will there be a lineup?
- Not likely.
What time do I need to arrive?
- These displays are static and are available to be seen for the duration of the day.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- The parking lot located south of the Erlton Gates in Lot 8
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- No, alcoholic beverages will not be available for purchase.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.