What is Sneak-A-Peek?
- Sneak-A-Peek is a “sneak preview” of the Stampede held on Thursday, July 5.
- Admission to Stampede Park is $9 from 5:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Where is the event held?
- It is held all over the Midway. Please note only select areas on park are activated for Sneak-A-Peek.
What’s new in 2018?
- Alexisonfire will be headlining the Coca Cola stage at 8:00 p.m.
- Northern Touch is headlining the Big Four Roadhouse at 10:00 p.m.
- Gord Bamford is headlining Nashville North at 8:00 p.m.
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- Yes. Admission to Stampede Park is $9 from 5:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. Lineups into Stampede park can depend on many factors: admission deals, headlining acts, CTrain traffic, etc.
What time do I need to arrive?
- Admission is open from 5:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- Possibly. Not all areas on Stampede Park are licensed for alcohol, but some venues will be open and serving alcohol.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.