What is McDonald’s Community Day?
- McDonald’s Community Day on Tuesday, July 10 (formerly Canada 150 Day and before that, Heritage Day) offers free admissions for seniors (65+) all day with general admission being $2 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
What happens on Community Day?
- Coffee and donuts for all senior guests will be available from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. at the Saddledome Steps while supplies last.
- There will be strolling entertainment on Park with special appearances from Globalfest community performers. These can be seen in various locations around the Park.
What’s new in 2018?
- Our Lady Peace is headlining the Coca Cola Stage
- The Road Hammers are headlining Nashville North
- Steven Paige is headlining The Big Four Roadhouse
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. Lineups into Stampede park can depend on many factors: admission deals, headlining acts, CTrain traffic, etc.
What time do I need to arrive?
- Admission is open from 10:00 a.m. – midnight. It is recommended that you arrive early to take advantage of the $2 admission from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- Not all areas on Stampede Park are licensed for alcohol, but some venues will be open and serving alcohol.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.