What is Cenovus Family Day?
- Cenovus Family Day offers free admission to guests between 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, July 8. Regular admission takes effect after 11:00 a.m.
- There will be a free pancake breakfast for the first 25,000 guests on park. Tickets for the breakfast can be obtained at each gate.
What’s new in 2018?
- The pancake breakfast is now located on the Grandstand tarmac. While dining on pancakes you will be enriched by our Rodeo 101, entertained by the Barrel Race practice and wowed by the Chuckwagon practice.
- There will be additional Dog Bowl & Monster Energy Compound shows on this day to accommodate guests arriving on park early.
- The Big Four Roadhouse not be open to the public as it is hosting a ticketed event. Blue Rodeo tickets are $79 + fees and can be purchased through https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110054A2D7055BAE
- LOCASH is headlining Nashville North
- The Rural Alberta Advantage and Phantogram are headlining the Coca Cola Stage (8:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. respectively)
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. Lineups into Stampede park can depend on many factors: admission deals, headlining acts, CTrain traffic, etc.
What time do I need to arrive?
- Admission is open from 8:00 a.m. – midnight. It is recommended that you arrive an hour early to take advantage of the free admission from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- Not all areas on Stampede Park are licensed for alcohol, but some venues will be open and serving alcohol.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.