What is Cenovus Family Day?
- There will be a free pancake breakfast for the first 25,000 guests on park. Tickets for the breakfast can be obtained at each gate.
- Bring the whole family to the Calgary Stampede and celebrate with free fun for everyone from 7:30am – 11am (while supplies last). Regular admission takes effect after 11:00am.
- Stage show in the grandstand from 8am – 10am
Where is this event held?
- Throughout the park, there will be shows, and events throughout the day.
- Pancake breakfast - Grandstand tarmac (line up at front doors)
What’s new in 2019?
- Opening the gates at 7:30 am
- While dining on pancakes you will be enriched by a Stage show on the Grandstand Stage.
- There will be additional Dog Bowl & Monster Energy Compound shows on this day to accommodate guests arriving on park early.
The Big Four Roadhouse will not be open to the public as it is hosting a ticketed event.
Corb Lund & the Sheepdogs tickets are $75 + fees and can be purchased through https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/event/1100567CF5AF62B2?dma_id=505
- Granger Smith feat. Earl Dibbles Jr. is head lining at Nashville North
- Coca-Cola Stage
- Headliner = Dashboard Confessional
- Opening Act = Moneen
- Day Acts = School of Rock, Shaela Miller, and Tenille Arts
Sun July 7
7:30am – 10:30am
Sun July 7
8am – 10am
Will there be a line up?
- Yes; line up lengths can be upwards of one hour.
What time do I need to arrive?
- Gates open at 7:30am
- Free Admission to the Park 7:30am – 11am.
- It is recommended that you arrive early to take advantage of the free admission in the morning.
- Pancake Breakfast - No earlier than 7am; tickets are available while quantities last.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages?
- Not all areas on Stampede Park are licensed for alcohol, but some venues will be open and serving alcohol.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Is there accessible seating?
- Yes – Level I in the Grandstand.
Do you need a ticket?
- Yes – for the pancake breakfast; tickets are distributed at the gates.
Can I bring a camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.