What is BMO Kids’ Day?
- From 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. on July 11, there is free entry for kids 12 years of age and under,and accompanying adults. After 9:00 a.m., kids 12 years of age and under will be granted admission for $2 for the remainder of the day. All other guests will be charged regular admission price.
What happens on Kids’ Day?
- There will be a free BMO Kids’ Day Breakfast from 8am-9:30am in the Grandstand Courtyard (this is the space in front of the Grandstand) while quantities last.
- There will be a BMO Kids’ Day morning show that will take place from 8am-9:30am on the Grandstand tarmac and stage.
What’s new in 2018?
- Sheryl Crow is headlining the Coca Cola Stage
- James Barker Band is headlining Nashville North
- Platinum Blonde is headlining The Big Four Roadhouse
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. Lineups into Stampede park can depend on many factors: admission deals, headlining acts, CTrain traffic, etc.
What time do I need to arrive?
- Admission is open from 7:00 a.m. – midnight. It is recommended that you arrive early to take advantage of the free admission from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- Not all areas on Stampede Park are licensed for alcohol, but some venues will be open and serving alcohol.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.