What is the UFA Cattle Trail?
- The UFA Cattle Trail is an interactive program to introduce you to the beef cattle industry. This all-encompassing presentation brings together all the value added components of beef production to tell the story of pasture to the final product.
- The UFA Cattle Trail, located in the Nutrien Western Event Centre, is a live animal display of beef cattle, enhanced by informative and engaging displays about the industry and beef production program during the 10 days of the Calgary Stampede. In collaboration with our industry experts, we take visitors on an exciting journey through the product lifecycle of beef, exploring everything from the science of beef cattle breeding to understanding the different cuts of beef they see on their dinner table.
Where is the event held?
- In the Nutrien Western Event Centre – Altalink Hall
Dates and schedule
|July 6-15, 2018||Park opening – 9:00 p.m.||Nutrien Western Event Centre|
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- No. This activation is included with admission to Stampede Park.
Will there be a lineup?
- Not likely.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- There are two accessible parking lots of equal distance from the Nutrien Western Event Centre. One is located south of the Erlton Gates in Lot 8 and the other is located northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
- Yes. You can take your stroller to the Nutrien Western Event Centre.
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.