What is the Stampede Horse Haven?
- The Stampede Horse Haven features presentations, demonstrations and plenty of horse sense as breeders talk up their equine companions and promote the breeds they love.
Where is the event held?
- In the Agriculture Building.
Dates and schedule
|July 5, 2018||5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.||Agriculture Building|
|July 6-7, 2018||11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.||Agriculture Building|
|July 9, 2018||11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.||Agriculture Building|
|July 12-15, 2018||11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.||Agriculture Building|
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
Will there be a lineup?
- Not likely.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- There are two accessible parking lots of equal distance from the Agriculture Building. One is located south of the Erlton Gates in Lot 8 and the other is located northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- No, alcoholic beverages are not available for purchase here.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.