What is the Sheep Showcase?
- Learn about the history of sheep in Alberta and meet a wide variety of different sheep breeds.
Where is the event held?
- In the Nutrien Western Event Centre – Lower Concourse
Dates and schedule
|July 4, 2019||5 a.m. – 9 p.m.||Nutrien Western Event Centre – Lower Concourse|
|July 5-6, 8, 11-14, 2019||11 a.m. – 9 p.m.||Nutrien Western Event Centre- Lower Concourse|
|July 7, 9, 10, 2019||9 a.m. – 9 p.m.||Nutrien Western Event Centre – Lower Concourse|
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
Is accessible seating available?
- This is not a seated event.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- There are two accessible parking lots of equal distance from the Nutrien Western Event Centre. One is located south of the Erlton Gates in Lot 8 and the other is located northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- No, alcoholic beverages are not available for purchase.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes, cameras are permitted for personal use.