What is the International Youth Livestock Supreme Championship?
- Showcasing the future producers of Alberta. With $70,000 in scholarship money and prizes at stake, this event is the grand finale of an intense competition held in Olds, Alberta called Summer Synergy. Winners from that competition move on to demonstrate their stewardship skills in sheep, dairy cattle, light horse or beef species classes in hopes of winning the Supreme Championship Final at the Calgary Stampede.
Where is the event held?
- In the Ag Barn.
Dates and schedule
|July 15 & 16, 2018||11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.||Ag Barn|
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- No. Seating is on a first come-first served basis.
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. As all seats for competitions and shows in the Nutrien Western Event Centre are first come-first served, depending on the popularity of the event, there might be a line-up.
What time do I need to arrive?
- To increase the possibility of guaranteeing a seat, we recommend arriving 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Is accessible seating available?
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- There are two accessible parking lots of equal distance from the Nutrien Western Event Centre. One is located south of the Erlton Gates in Lot 8 and the other is located northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
- Yes. Please note that there is no stroller parking available
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- No, alcoholic beverages will not be available for purchase.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.