What is the International Agriculture & Agri-Food?
- Made up of volunteers representing the Southern Alberta community, the International Agriculture & Agri-Food Committee (IAC) operates within the framework of the Calgary Stampede. The IAC serves as a connector between the Stampede, Southern Alberta agriculture and international agriculture & agri-food guests before and during the Stampede. With a reputation for success and positive leadership, the committee strives to be a meaningful contributor to the success of the Stampede, the Agriculture department and the Southern Alberta agriculture & agri-food industry.
- Our mission is to bring members from the world’s agricultural and agri-food community together to share ideas, to facilitate business opportunities and to foster friendship and cultural understanding.
- Our “Where in the World do you Farm?” campaign is meant to invite international guests with an interest in agriculture & agri-food to our IAC booth in the Agrium Western Event Centre to meet with us. And also to invite Southern Alberta agricultural and agri-food exhibitors and participants with an interest in doing business internationally.
Where is the event held?
- In the Nutrien Western Event Centre.
International Agriculture Visitors:
- If you are an international visitor from the agriculture and agri-food industry, if you represent an international agriculture group planning to attend the 2018 Calgary Stampede, or are a part of the Southern Alberta agriculture and agri-food community,we welcome you to connect with us.
- To pre-register a group of 8 or more people for agricultural guests, please contact email@example.com
Dates and schedule
|July 5 - 14, 2019||11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.||Nutrien Western Event Centre|
|July 7, 9 - 10, 2019||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.||Nutrien Western Event Centre|
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
Will there be a lineup?
- Not likely.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- There are two accessible parking lots of equal distance from the Nutrien Western Event Centre. One is located south of the Erlton Gates in Lot 8 and the other is located northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- No, alcoholic beverages will not be available for purchase.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.