What is the the Thrill Pass?
- The Thrill Pass is a pass that is purchased by a guest which gives them access to multiple rides located in the Thrill Zone.
Where is the event held?
- In the Thrill Zone which is located in Lot 3 on Stampede Park
Dates and Schedule (Thrill Pass Rides)
|July 5, 2018|
|5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.||Thrill Zone|
|July 6-15, 2018||11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.||Thrill Zone|
|July 8, 2018 (Family Day)||9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.||Thrill Zone|
|July 11, 2018 (BMO Kids’ Day)||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.||Thrill Zone|
What is the cost to purchase a Thrill Pass?
- No refunds will be offered for the Thrill Pass
Where can I purchase a Thrill Pass?
- Passes must be purchased on site at either the Thrill Zone ticket booth or the Grandstand Ticket Booth
Can I purchase a Thrill Pass online?
- No – Thrill Pass is not available online
- Thrill Passes can only be purchased on site
Can I purchase a Thrill Pass and use the rides over the course of the week?
- No – Thrill Passes must be used on the day they are purchased
What rides does the Thrill Pass include?
- Zip Line ride (Regular price $50)
- Choice of either a Sling Shot or Skyscraper (Regular price $40)
- Choice of either Axe Throwing, Climbing Wall, Wobbly Water Balls, Bungee Trampoline, or Megadrop (Regular Price per each ride is between $10-$15)