What is the Draft Horse Town?
- Draft Horse Town is a slice of living history – immortalizing these working-class giants and the indispensable role they played in building the West.
- It is an engaging venue that offers Stampede visitors a glimpse of living history, plenty of hands-on activity and exhibits, and an opportunity to experience the "gentle giants" in action.
Where is the event held?
- On Country Trail (between the Agriculture Building and Nutrien Event Centre). Daily through July 5 - 14, 2019.
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- There are two accessible parking lots of equal distance from the Nutrien Western Event Centre. One is located south of the Erlton Gates in Lot 8 and the other is located northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.