What is the Dog Bowl - Canine Stars?
Do you love dogs? Then this is the show for you! The Canine Stars are an elite troupe of highly-trained pupper athletes who are paws-down the most lovable performers around.
From agility poles and dock-diving, to frisbee and freestyle dancing, this action-packed show is sure to impress the whole family.
You'll also get to see our Stampede Showband Alumni performing in our very own Dog Bowl Drumline.
- Seating for 4500.
- Meet & Greets are available after each show
- Watch this video from the 2017 Calgary Stampede to learn more!
Where is the event held?
- In the Stampede Corral.
Dates and Schedule
|July 4||5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.||Corral||Show time is 25 minutes|
|July 5-14, 2019||11:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:45 p.m., 7:30 p.m.||Corral||Show time is 25 minutes|
July 7, July 9, July 10
|10:15 a.m.||Corral||Show time is 25 minutes|
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- No. Admission to this event is included with admission to Stampede Park.
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. As all seats for shows in the Corral are first come-first served, depending on the popularity of the event, there might be a line-up.
What time do I need to arrive?
- To increase the possibility of guaranteeing a seat, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Is accessible seating available?
- Yes. There is accessible seating on the North side of the Corral. There are 10 spots available for a guest and companion. This seating is also available first come-first served.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- Northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
- Yes. You can take your stroller to the Corral where there will be a designated unsupervised area to store your stroller while watching the event.
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- No, alcohol will not be available for purchase at this event.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.