What is the Dog Bowl?
- The Dog Bowl is a show featuring rescue dogs performing cool tricks! The dogs work with trainers in Bragg Creek. Last year a dog performed on America’s Got Talent… that dog is not here this year.
- Seating for 4500.
- Meet & Greets are available after each show
- Watch this video from the 2017 Calgary Stampede to learn more!
Where is the event held?
- In the Corral.
What’s new in 2018?
- The Dog Bowl is happening in the Corral. It was formerly on the Midway.
Dates and Schedule
|July 5||5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.||Corral||Show time is 25 minutes|
|July 6-16, 2018||11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.||Corral||Show time is 25 minutes|
July 8, July 10, July 11
|10:15 a.m.||Corral||Show time is 25 minutes|
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- No. Admission to this event is included with admission to Stampede Park.
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. As all seats for competitions and shows in the Corral are first come-first served, depending on the popularity of the event, there might be a line-up.
What time do I need to arrive?
- To increase the possibility of guaranteeing a seat, we recommend arriving 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Is accessible seating available?
- Yes. There is accessible seating on the North side of the Corral. There are 10 spots available for a guest and companion. This seating is also available first come-first served.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- northeast of the BMO Centre in Lot 10.
Can I bring my stroller?
- Yes. You can take your stroller to the Corral where there will be a designated unsupervised area to store your stroller while watching the event.
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- No, alcohol will not be available for purchase at this event.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted.