What is the AG Grill?
- The Ag Grill is a Calgary Stampede food and beverage venue featuring “Grown Right Here” products that include cowboy breakfasts, bison burgers and grab n go items. It is a great place for the family to relax and refuel.
Where is the Ag Grill located?
- On the ground level at the main entrance of the Agriculture Building. Look for the Banks of the Bow Statue, the entrance is just behind it.
What are the hours of operation?
|July 5-15, 2018||7 a.m. to 9 p.m.|
What is the menu?
Is alcohol sold in this venue?
- Yes alcohol including beer and coolers is available.
Are there any age restrictions?
- The Ag Grill is an all ages venues.
Do I need a ticket to get into this venue?
- A ticket is not required; access to this venue is included in your admission to Stampede Park.