What is Saddle Bronc?
- Rhythm between a cowboy and his horse is key in Saddle Bronc. The rider moves his feet from the horse’s neck toward the back of the saddle, in time with the bronc’s action.
- The cowboy holds on to a braided rein that is connected to the horse’s halter, using it to balance himself. He cannot change hands on the rein. If his hand placement is too low on the rein, he will be pulled over the front, too high and he may be bucked off the back before his eight seconds are up.
- Watch Rodeo 101 – Saddle Bronc to find out more!
Where is the event held?
- The Grandstand.
Dates and schedule
|Event Dates:||July 6–15, 2018|
|Rodeo Start Time:||1:15 p.m.|
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- Yes. Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone or on park.
- Ticketmaster Website
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. There may be a small line up to enter the Grandstand and/or to purchase food and drinks from one of the concession stands.
What time do I need to arrive?
- We recommend arriving 30 minutes to one hour before the start of the rodeo. The Grandstand opens for entry at noon and doors remain open throughout the event for late entry.
Is accessible seating available?
- Yes. To purchase accessible seating tickets please follow the link or above or call our Ticket Office at 1.800.661.1767
- Accessible seating in the Grandstand is located in front of Section 114 and Section 105.
- There is a ramp access to these seats.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- Erlton Gate is the closest to the Grandstand.
- There is accessible parking available in Parking Lot 8 located south of the Erlton LRT Station.
Can I bring my stroller?
- Yes. The Grandstand has an unsupervised designated storage area for strollers located on the Main Floor.
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on Stampede Park and in all our venues.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at the rodeo?
- Yes. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase in the Grandstand.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Providing your camera is not considered a professional camera.