The Spectacular Stampede Parade travels through downtown Calgary beginning 9 am, Friday, July 5, 2019.
Here is a link to information on the parade if you are going to be here on opening day. The earlier you get to a spot the better view you will have!
Stampede Parade Route and other parade information is at https://www.calgarystampede.com/stampede/attractions/parade
Map of Parade:
Parade Day at the Calgary Stampede Grounds:
- Go straight from the Parade to the Park and receive FREE admission until 1:30 p.m.
Parade Marshal is Amber Marshall
Parade Day Package Includes:
- Parking Pass for Friday, July 5
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Stampede Park
- One reserved Bleacher seat for the Calgary Stampede Parade
- One main level Afternoon Rodeo Ticket
- Souvenir program
- Standard Package Price: $95 youth / $135 adult, ticket in main level end section
- Elevated Package Price: $196, ticket in main level centre
Purchase online or call the Calgary Stampede Ticket Office at 403.269.9822 or 1.800.661.1767
- Standard Seating
- the sidewalks along 6 and 9th Avenues are available for free to the general public, first come first serve.
- It's best to arrive early to find a prime viewing spot.
- Reserved bleacher seating is also available to purchase through third parties.
- Seating U at http://www.seatingu.com/
- Rotary Club of Calgary Centennial at https://rotarycentennial.ca/943/Page/Show?ClassCode=Page&Slug=calgary-stampede-bleachers-2019
- Rotary Club of Calgary West at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2019-calgary-west-rotary-club-calgary-stampede-parade-gourmet-breakfast-july-5-tickets-55981293556
Friday, July 5
9:00 am – 11:00 am (MT) – LIVE – Alberta Only
CBC TV and CBCSports.ca
Saturday, July 6
10:00 am – 2:00 pm (MT) ENCORE
Volunteer for the Stampede Parade