What is the Motts Clamato Caesar House?
- With both indoor tables as well as patio space, Motts Clamato Caesar House is the perfect food and beverage venue to take a break.
- Stop by and enjoy a Caesar, Calgary’s most iconic drink.
- 18+ after 5pm
- Blanco Cantina featuring locally crafted tex mex taco’s
Where is the Motts Clamato Caesar House located?
- It is conveniently located in the BMO Centre across from Hall A, while the patio faces the Coca-Cola Stage.
Hours of Operation
- July 5, 2018 – 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- July 6-15, 2018 – 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- After 5 p.m. the venue is open to guests over the age of 18.
What is the menu?
- The menu in this venue is provided by Blanco.
- Menu items include: tacos, burritos nachos & salads
Do I need a ticket?
- You do not require a ticket for this venue, access to the venue is included in your admission to Stampede Park.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Stampede Bucks
- Calgary Stampede Food & Beverage Vouchers
- Credit Card, Debit