What is the Virgin Mobile Stampede Concert Series?
- The Virgin Mobile Stampede Concert Series takes place in the Scotiabank Saddledome during Stampede. 2018 concerts includes Brad Paisley and Luke Bryan.
Where is the event held?
- In the Scotiabank Saddledome.
Dates and schedule
|July 13, 2018||Brad Paisley||Scotiabank Saddledome||7:30 p.m.|
|July 14, 2018||Luke Bryan||Scotiabank Saddledome||7:30 p.m.|
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- Yes. Tickets purchased for the dates above also include admission to Stampede Park.
- Tickets start at $59.99 (plus applicable fees). Tickets will be available at all Ticketmaster outlets, via phone at 1.855.985.5000 and at http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110053660F52AC1C.
Where can I pick up my already purchased concert ticket?
- Tickets can be picked up at the Ticketmaster location on the north end of the park. North side of the saddledome underneath the goalie mask
- Concert tickets are not available at the Grandstand Ticket office for purchase or to pick up
Will there be a lineup?
- Possibly. Only ticket holders will be permitted entry.
What time do I need to arrive?
- We recommend that guests arrive by 7:00 p.m.
Is accessible seating available?
- Yes. Accessible seating can be purchased at all Ticketmaster outlets, via phone at 1.855.985.5000 and at http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110053660F52AC1C.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- There are accessible parking stalls in lot 20, north of the Scotiabank Saddledome.
Can I bring my stroller?
- If necessary, guests may bring strollers to events in the Scotiabank Saddledome. Please understand, however, that these strollers must be collapsible and fit under your seat. You may not leave strollers in the walkways, gates or concourses and our staff will not guard these items for you. Strollers may also be checked in at the Guest Services kiosk on the main concourse, as space permits. The Scotiabank Saddledome is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged strollers.
Can I bring non-alcoholic beverages?
- Outside food and beverage are not permitted in the Scotiabank Saddledome
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- Yes. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes. Providing your service animal has the appropriate registration. Please see our service animal guidelines here.
- Please note, concerts can be loud and may not be suited for service animals.
Can I bring my camera?
- Video cameras, monopods, tripods, tablets, gopros, selfie sticks and audio recording devices are not permitted inside the Scotiabank Saddledome at any time. This policy will be strictly enforced. Cameras are restricted to hand-held cameras with non-detachable lenses with a maximum of 75mm lens.
stampede entertainment inc.