The Lazy S
- Ken Knight, Manager, Premium Seating
- Cheryl Harris, Premium Seating Sales Manager
- Jillian Reeves, Premium Seating Sales Manager
What is the Lazy S?
- The Lazy S is the Calgary Stampede's unique and exclusive restaurant in an upscale seat deck. A cutting edge contemporary venue on the fourth level of the Grandstand that offers what are undeniably the best seats in the house.
- Loge seating features ergonomic swivel chairs and a custom glass dining table. Guests savour succulent entrees from our open grill, delivered directly to their seat by our Premium Service team.
- Lunch or dinner in the Loge is included with the purchase of a ticket.
- Tickets can be purchased in bundles of 2 to 100 people. Pricing for 2018 is $421 per person (plus GST), subject to availability.
- Executive Suites offer private hosting opportunities for up to 24 guests, complete with a private in-suite attendant. Room sizes are flexible and offer spectacular views to the west
- Lunch or dinner is included with the ticket. Packages in The Lazy S can be designed to meet your individual or corporate needs.
- Executive Suites are designed to accommodate groups from 24 up to 72 people. Each event is based on 24 people. Pricing for 2018 is $12,792 per suite, per event (plus GST).
What does the guest receive?
- Collector event tickets with Stampede Park admission
- Gourmet food selection plated as a four-course meal
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Resident sommelier to assist with wine selection
- Reserved seat with uncompromised premium viewing in a covered outdoor seat deck, complete with personalized in-seat service
- Exclusive lounge for use before, during and after events (subject to venue capacity)
- Executive-level washrooms and amenities
- Live event feed displayed on plasma screens throughout the venue
***Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic cocktails are not included and are billed separately after the event.
- Western or business casual dress is required
- Guests must follow the venue dress codes at all times
- Items that do not meet our dress code include: ripped or excessively short dresses, skirts or shorts, athletic or beach wear and any item displaying potentially offensive language
- To protect the integrity of the venue, management reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of dress and refuse entry if necessary
The Lazy S hours of operation
- 11:30 a.m. for the 1:15 p.m. start of the Stampede Rodeo
- 6 p.m. for the 7:45 p.m. start of the Evening Show
- Guests are welcome to stay at their table following the Stampede Rodeo until 5 p.m. If they stay with us for the Evening Show, the Lazy S closes at 1 a.m.
|11 a.m.||Calgary Stampede facilities and attractions open|
|11:30 p.m.||The Lazy S opens for the afternoon|
|1:15 p.m.||Stampede Rodeo starts|
|4:30 p.m.||Stampede Rodeo ends|
|5 p.m.||The Lazy S dining areas close|
|6 p.m.||The Lazy S opens for the evening|
|8 p.m.||GMC Rangeland Derby starts|
|9:30 p.m.||Intermission - GMC Rangeland Derby ends|
|10 p.m.||The Grandstand Show starts|
|11:15 p.m.||Fireworks finale|
|Midnight||Calgary Stampede closes for the night|
|12:30 a.m.||Executive Suites close|
- Taxi loading and drop-off is available at the south end of Stampede Park next to the Erlton LRT station.
- Parking is not available.