What are the off park Music Festivals?
- The whole city gets involved in the Stampede spirit! There are a number of live music shows that happen outside of Stampede Park throughout the 10 day festival. Though these events take place during Stampede, we are not the organizers. Most notable music festivals are The Roundup Music Fest and Oxford Stomp at Shaw Millennium Park.
Where are the events held?
- The two large music festivals are at Shaw Millennium Park, but there is live music in small venues across the city, including the King Edward Hotel in the East Village.
What’s new in 2018?
- Headliners for Roundup Music Fest include Train, The Wallflowers and The Grapes of Wrath
- Headliners for Oxford Stomp include John Fogerty, Melissa Etheridge, Sky Diggers and Barney Bentall
- Various Shows at the King Eddy (prices vary). It was recently announced The King Eddy will become a permanent music venue after Stampede.
Dates and Schedule
|July 6-15, 2018||Doors at 7:00 p.m., showtime 7:30 p.m.||King Eddy||East Village|
|July 11, 2018||3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.||Roundup Music Fest||Shaw Millenium Park|
|July 11, 2018||3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.||Oxford Stomp||Shaw Millenium Park|
|July 5-15, 2018||Various times||Cowboys Tent||Lot 13|
Do I need a ticket to spectate?
- Yes, tickets can be purchased through each show’s website. Different packages are available for Roundup Music Fest and Oxford Stomp. Please note these shows are 18+.
Will there be a lineup?
What time do I need to arrive?
- Doors open at 3:00 p.m. for Roundup Music Fest and Oxford Stomp.
Is accessible seating available?
- Roundup Music Fest and Oxford Stomp are not seated events. They recommend contacting the show organizers to make arrangements.
Where is the closest accessible parking?
- There is no parking at Shaw Millenium Park and The King Eddy. Street parking may be available.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages at this event?
- Yes. Beer and wine will be available for purchase.
Can I bring my service animal?
- Guests requiring service animals are encouraged to call 403.205.7449 (Oxford Stomp) and 403.205.7448 (Round Up) to discuss details.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes. Cameras for personal use are permitted. Professional cameras/selfie sticks/drones are not permitted.